Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Holidays Shopping Idea #1

Helloooo!

It's Xmas/Yule time! 
Have you already bought your gifts?

This month I am going to write a bunch of posts to introduce you to some new items in the tangle and spiritual world.

As many of you already know, this year I have been busy with the making of a collab interactive book called
http://amzn.to/1XyA0w0

It has been such a wonderful adventure collaborating with ALICE HENDON and INA SONNENMOSER!
And what a surprise when our book ranked among the first 10 in category on Amazon for a whole month! 
I am so GRATEFUL for this success!! It goes beyond my wildest dreams!
I have been struggling with unemployment for almost two years until I realized that if nobody offered me a job I had to create one.
 So, now I am proud to call myself an INDIE AUTHOR.
^___^

This year, if you are looking for a fun book for all ages, this is the book for you! 

Read what customers wrote:

Carla Szczuka: 
"I got my book today. It is a very good size for a purse or bag. I looked through the whole book and it reminds me of a puzzle book with all kinds of activities.. This book has something for everyone, and depending on your day, there is literally something to fit your mood. There are new tangles to try, suggestions for strings, pages to color, challenges and so much more. There is lots of space in the book for you to try tangling on. This would make a good present for beginners to introduce someone to tangling."

PamelasKindle:
"This book is exceptional. It is not only perfect for doodlers and those new to zentangle it is perfect in its simplicity. It would make the perfect gift to anyone of any age who enjoys to doodle around. I find zentangle a very stress relieving hobby but with this book it adds fun and creativity to my activity. Best doodle journal I have found on the market."

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you!! Congrats! You deserve this my friend! Big Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had to let you know how much I adore this book. I ordered it just before Christmas, and it arrived today from Book Depository, and it is absolutely amazing. I intend to buy the planner and practice book as soon as possible after seeing this book, and I would recommend it to everyone. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent with the world. I'm just about to launch into teaching myself Zentangle art, so this will be an amazing help, as well as being a fun way to do it. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete